When it comes to the automotive industry, BMW is without any doubt one of the most-known acronyms in the world. BMW cars come equipped with a high-end security system, which entails no unauthorized person can gain access to your car. however, the main issue appears when the driver or car owners loses their key or or has stopped functioning altogether.
Things you need to know about BMW car keys:
- BMW automobiles made after 1995 comes with an anti-theft system. The automobile engine can’t be turned on unless the immobilizer control unit identifies the appropriately programmed transponder BMW key.
- Purchasing your BMW key replacement from an automobile dealer is to be more time consuming and expensive. You may have to arrange for your automobile recovery if you’ve lost all keys, and BMW keys have to be ordered by chassis number – meaning the waiting time could be as long as 5 days.
- The purpose of the transponder chip in BMW keys was for anti-theft precautions, which helped to safeguard BMW automobiles from being started through just a mechanical duplicate of the BMW key.
- Having an extra BMW key cut & programmed when there’s still one functional will save both money and time in the long run.
- All BMW remote keys have an emergency blade that’s employed to unlock the car when the electrical fob does not function.
Who to call for BMW car key related issues?
A broken or lost BMW automobile key can be a significant inconvenience at any given time. With Trilock Locksmith, you’ll discover that our experienced BMW key replacement technicians can sort out any problems that you may have. Whether you have lost your key, or your key has broken in the ignition, our locksmith technicians will reach to your site under an hour to make sure that you are back on the road in no time.
If you’ve lost or broken your BMW car key, and you’re looking for a replacement, we can offer you with a brand new set inside an hour. No need to your BMW to a dealer! We’ll come to you whenever you need us! We offer an array of locksmith services for your BMW vehicle. Whether you are facing car lockout, need BMW car keys made, ignition repairs and car door locks just give us a call on 980-330-9230!